Activated Carbon Adsorption Seminar :-
–> Advantages of Activated Carbon Adsorption
- Highly effective at removing non-polar organic chemicals from water.
- Applicable to a wide variety of organic compounds
- Very effective at removing colors from waste streams.
- Effective at removing low levels (ppb range) of inorganic pollutants.
- Very flexible system allows rapid start-up and shut down as needed.
- System can be designed so that it is portable, to be taken to waste sites.
–> Limitations of Activated Carbon Adsorption
- Limited to wastes with low organic concentrations (< 5%).
- Limited to wastes with very low inorganic concentrations (< 1%).
- Unable to remove highly soluble organics, or those with low molecular weights.
- High operating costs due to carbon costs system requirements.
–> Content of the Seminar and pdf report for Activated Carbon Adsorption
- ACTIVATED CARBON
- TYPES OF ACTIVATED CARBON
- ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORPTION SYSTEMS
- ADVANTAGES OF ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORPTION
- LIMITATIONS OF ACTIVATED CARBON ADSORPTION