MECHATRONICS Engineering interview questions with answers :-
1.As a mechatronic supervisor in field,& as a graduate student of mechatronic, what we have to know? Mean topics, matters & other things?
Mechatronics engineer is like a joker, he can play many rules according to his wide knowledge fields he knows.
you should have basics of
- Back ground of how some systems work
- system components (Sensors, Actuators, Controllers)
- CNC Machines
- MC & plc
2.Explain encoder definition?
An encoder is a device, circuit, transducer, software program,algorithm or person that converts information from one format or code to another, for the purposes of standardization,speed, secrecy, security, or saving space by shrinking size.
3.WHAT IS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRESSURE VESSEL & COLUMN?
The Pressure vessels (cylinder or tank) are used to store fluids under pressure.If the pressure vessel are design in the form of column to separate the gas at upper portion and liquid is collected at bottom so called column generally a pressure vessel (column)
4.Would you say me selecting Mechatronics Engineering will be useful to my career in this present society?
mechatronics engg will be usefull to compony because you may select machanical engg for mechanical
maintenance and u may select electronics engg for electronics maintenance .but mechatronics engg can handle both. so you may help your compony in this cost cutting timing.
5.What is difference between PLC and Logic Card?
there is no diffrence… technically Both are logic controller… used for so many applications and in PLC has it’s own internal memory ( compared to Logic card ) Logic card also called PCB and PLC is combined version of Logic card and memory
6.What is the meaning of certification cost?
Total costs depend on your specific product or service and the licensing package.
7.Why resistance has colour code?
it has colour code because there r so many resistance in circuit and if any one will be burn then after dis-soldering we can see the resistance value easily by color code. now a day in resistance it has writen its own value on it…..
8.What is the u value?
over all heat coeffiecent
9.What are your plans for your future?
i will be good experiences engineer in a field
MECHATRONICS Engineering questions and answers Pdf :-
10. Explain the importance of mechatronics in daily life
11. What is the Expansion of SCADA, DCS & HMI?
12. What is the Difference Between SCADA and BMS?
13. Why resistance has colour code?
14. What is principal work of “O ring”?
15. What is the u value?
16. What is the meaning of certification cost?
17. State differences between PLC and logic cards
18. Explain encoder definition
19. Differentiate between pressure vessel and column
20. What is power supply transformer?
21. What is the design of mechatronics system used in washing machines?
22. List some dynamic and static characteristics of the system
23. Name some flow measuring devices
24. What are pressure transducers?
25. Which pressure transducers are used for pressure measurement?
26. How can you measure liquid level with electronic method?
27. What are strain gauges?
28. How temperature compensation is achieved in strain gauges?
29. What are thermocouples?
30. Explain theory of thermocouples
31. What are optical encoders?
32. Provide some examples of optical encoders
33. What is mathematical modelling of systems?
34. Differentiate between open loop and close loop control
35. What is transfer function?
36. Differentiate between feedback and feedforward control systems
37. What are electronic control systems?
38. How java can be useful in mechatronics?
39. How failure of knuckle pin occurs?
40. What are different types of column based on loading?