1. Now-a-days computers all over the world can talk to each other. Which is one of the special accessories essential for this purpose?
2. Which of the following is the address of the router?
3. Computers in a LAN can be interconnected by radio and infrared technologies.
4. Devices on one network can communicate with devices on another network via a
5. The main difference between TCP and UDP is
6. Alex is required to provide information on how many people are using the network at any one time. Which network will enable him to do so?
7. Which file transfer protocol uses UDP?
8. Bandlimited signal is
9. What operates in the Data Link and the Network layer?
10. What is the name of the computer based EMMS that provides a common forum where users can check in at their convenience, post messages, actively exchange ideas and participate in ongoing discussions?
Question 1 of 10