1. The process in which carbon and nitrogen both are absorbed by the metal surface to get it hardened is known as
2. Which of the following is a point imperfection?
3. Which of the following gives the correct order of increasing hot hardness of cutting tool materials?
4. Silicon bronze contains
5. Muntz metal (Yellow brass) contains
6. The portion of the blast furnace above its widest cross-section is called
7. Which of the following statement is wrong?
8. The property of a material necessary for forgings, in stamping images on coins and in ornamental work, is
9. The temperature point at which the change starts on heating the steel is called
10. The malleability is the property of a material by virtue of which a material
Question 1 of 10