Axis Bank Interview Questions Axis Bank Questions and Answers
1. Who is the CEO of Axis Bank currently?
Amitabh Chaudhry is the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer (MD & CEO) of Axis Bank Limited.
2. What is the full form of axis?
Atmospheric X-ray Imaging Spectrometer. Instruments & Devices. Suggest new AXIS Full Form.
3. Is Axis Bank private or government?
private sector banks
Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994.
4. What is the salary of Axis Bank CEO?
Amitabh Chaudhry earned a total of Rs 7.62 crore in pay last fiscal year, according to the bank’s FY22 annual report, making him the highest-paid private bank boss in India, according to Moneycontrol.
5. What is the rank of Axis Bank?
Here are some details about Axis bank: The fifth-largest bank in India. Headquarters in Mumbai. About 4000 branches across different cities in India.
6. What is the first name of Axis Bank?
The Bank changed their name from UTI Bank Ltd to Axis Bank Ltd with effect from July 30, 2007 to avoid confusion with other unrelated entities with similar name.
7. What is the slogan of Axis Bank?
Badhti Ka Naam Zindagi
8. What language is axis?
9. Where is the headquarter of Axis Bank of India?
10. Where was Axis Bank founded?
11. Is Axis Bank International?
Walk into our Overseas Branch at Hong Kong/Colombo/London or Shanghai as applicable. Fill up an Application Form and provide your Personal ID / KYC documents (if you are not Axis Bank account-holder) Provide the funds for the money transfer by either cash/cheque/Account transfer.
12. Which is the largest bank in India?
State Bank of India
India’s largest public sector bank has a market cap of ₹4.68 lakh crore
13. Which bank merged with Axis Bank?
Axis Bank has completed the acquisition of Citibank India’s consumer banking business effective March 01, 2023. As the bank undertakes the integration over the next 18 months, this period could mean a series of changes and transition for Citibank India’s customers as they become customers of Axis Bank
14. What is the rank of Axis Bank in India?
Axis Bank is India’s third largest private sector bank that offers financial services for personal and corporate banking. As of April 2022, Axis Bank had 9.96 trillion Indian rupees of assets, giving the bank significant scale.
15. What is Axis Bank full name?
The company was formerly known as UTI Bank Limited and changed its name to Axis Bank Limited in July 2007. Axis Bank Limited was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Mumbai, India.