1. Internal energy change of a system over one complete cycle in a cyclic process is
2. Entropy is a measure of the __________ of a system
3. Work done is a
4. Near their critical temperatures, all gases occupy volumes __________ that of the ideal gas
5. Solubility of a substance which dissolves with an increase in volume and liberation of heat will be favoured by the
6. What is the number of degrees of freedom for liquid water in equilibrium with a mixture of nitrogen and water vapor ?
7. Free energy, fugacity and activity co-efficient are all affected by change in the temperature. The fugacity co-efficient of a gas at constant pressure ____with the increase of reduced temperature.
8. The free energy change for a chemical reaction is given by (where, K = equilibrium constant)
9. Heating of water under atmospheric pressure is an __________ process
10. For a spontaneous process, free energy
Question 1 of 10