1. If positively charged particles enter with high velocity from the sky towards the earth, then the earths magnetic field will deflect them towards
2. A Hall effect sensor
3. The motional e.m.f. induced in a coil is independent of
4. The direction of induced current is given by?
5. What is the magnetomotive force in a 150-turn coil of wire with 2 A flowing through it?
6. Permeability is the inverse equivalent of which electrical term?
7. What is the reluctance of a material that has a length of 0.045 m, a cross-sectional area of 0.015 m2 , and a permeability of 2500 µWb/At·m?
8. The energy resides in a current carrying conductor in the form of
9. The unit of flux density is known as
10. How much flux is there in a magnetic field when its flux density is 5000 mu.gifT and its cross-sectional area is 300 mm²?
Question 1 of 10