1. Steel tower used for the storage of oleum
2. Slow and progressive deformation of a material with time under constant stress is called
3. Which of the following materials may prove unsuitable for handling acetic acid (glacial & anhydrous) at 40°C ?
4. Caustic soda is produced in a mercury cell having anode and cathode made respectively of moving mercury and
5. __________ possesses viscoelastic properties
6. Which of the following has the highest compressive strength ?
7. Cast iron has
8. Brass is an alloy of
9. Acetaldehyde is produced by hydration of acetylene in a sulphuric acid solution of mercuric sulphate. Hydration tower is made of
10. Babbit metals used for making bearings are
Question 1 of 10