DIGITAL COMMUNICATION LAB VIVA Questions and Answers :-
33. What are the two function of fast frequency hopping?
34. What are the features of code Division multiple Accesses?
35. What is called multipath Interference?
50. Which kind of multiplexing used in digital communication?
51. Define Aperture effect . How it can be avoided
52. Why is Sample & Hold circuit used?
53. An Analog signal is given as
X(t) = 3cos 50pt + 10 sin 300 pt + cos 100pt
Calculate Nyquist rate
54. The spectrum of a signal g(t) has bandwidth 0.8KHZ and centered around 10 KHZ. Find Nyquist Rate
58. A PCM system uses a uniform quantizer followed by a 7 bit encoder,with bit rate 50Mbps.What is the message bandwidth for system to operate satisfactorially?
59. Properties of Matched filter?
60. Difference between CDMA & TDMA
61. What is Pulse code modulation(PCM)?
62. How the performance of a PCM is corrupted?
63. What are the two types of Spread spectrum technique?
64. We need to send 3 bits at a time at a bit rate of 3Mbps.The carrier frequency is 10MHz.Calculate No of levels and Bandwidth
65. What is a Constellation Diagram?
66. Which modulation is a combination of other 2 schemes
67. Name two principles by which spread spectrum achieves its goal
68. Which of the 3 multiplexing techniques is common for fibre optic links
69. What is the minimum number of bits in a PN sequence if we use FHSS with a channel bandwidth of 5kHz and Bss=120kHz?
70. Which theorm gives Maximum Data Rate of a channel