Actinomycetes and Non Sporing Anaerobes Online Test and Answers Pdf Download :-
These are very useful & Most Asked Questions in your certification Exam. Read all Online Mock Test Exam Question Bank for Beginners Freshers & Experienced.
1. Lactobacilli grow best under
A. strict anaerobic conditions
B. microaerophilic conditions in presence of 5% CO2 and PH6
C. microaerophilic conditions in presence of 3% CO2 and PH5
D. microaerophilic conditions in presence of 2% CO2 and PH4
2. Which of the following genera is included in the family Bacteroi-daceae?
D. All of these
3. The bacteria which is predominant flora of the human gut is
A. Escherichia coli
B. Clostridium perfringens
4. The current genus name of a saccharolytic group of Bacteroides is
D. None of these
5. Colonies resembling molar teeth are produced by
A. Nocardia brasiliensis
B. N. asteroids
C. Actinomyces israelii
D. Actinomadura madurae
6. Which of the following bacterial colonies fluoresce brick-red in UV light?
A. B gingivalis
B. B melaninogenicus
C. Bacteroides fragilis
D. B levii
Actinomycetes & Non Sporing Anaerobes Objective type Questions with Answers
7. Which of the following bacteria is acid-fast?
8. Lactobacilli constitute the normal flora of
A. prepubertal vagina
B. adult vagina
C. post-menopausal vagina
D. none of these
9. Which of the following bacteria is gram-negative cocci?
10. The commonest species of Bacteroides in fragilis group, which causes human infection, is
A. B vulgatus
B. B fragilis
C. B ovatus
D. B merdae
11. The commonest bacterial cause of cervicofacial actinomycosis is
A. A. naeslundii
B. A. viscosus
C. A. israelii
D. A. meyeri
12. Which of the following bacteria is moderately saccharolytic?
A. Bacteriodes fragilis
B. B gingivalis
C. B melaninogenicus
D. B levii