1. Pick out the wrong statement
2. Feedstock for the production of biodiesel is
3. Illuminating characteristics of kerosene is expressed by its
4. A typical yield of diesel in straight run distillation of crude oil may be about __________ percent
5. Pick out the wrong statement
6. Which one is used to determine the colour of petroleum products ?
7. Which of the following constituents present in petroleum is responsible for ash formation?
8. Octane number of gasoline produced by two stage fluidised catalytic cracking process is
9. The first crude oil refinery of India is located at
10. Olefins are
Question 1 of 10