1. Olefins are
2. Pick out the wrong statement
3. Which of the following constituents present in petroleum is responsible for ash formation?
4. Pick out the wrong statement
5. Which one is used to determine the colour of petroleum products ?
6. Octane number of gasoline produced by two stage fluidised catalytic cracking process is
7. Feedstock for the production of biodiesel is
8. A typical yield of diesel in straight run distillation of crude oil may be about __________ percent
9. The first crude oil refinery of India is located at
10. Illuminating characteristics of kerosene is expressed by its
Question 1 of 10