1. In a series RC circuit, 12 V(rms) is measured across the resistor and 15 V(rms) is measured across the capacitor. The rms source voltage is
2. What is the effect of increasing the resistance in a series RC circuit?
3. The voltages in Problem 4 are measured at a certain frequency. To make the capacitor voltage greater than the resistor voltage, the frequency
4. When the frequency of the source voltage decreases, the impedance of a parallel RC circuit
5. In a 20 Vac series RC circuit, if 20 V is read across the resistor and 40 V is measured across the capacitor, the applied voltage is
6. Power that is measured in volt-amperes is called
7. In the complex plane, the number 14 – j5 is located in the
8. Which statement about a series RC circuit is true?
9. What is the angular difference between +j4 and –j4?
10. For a certain load, the true power is 150 W and the reactive power is 125 VAR. The apparent power is
Question 1 of 10