1. Fireclay refractories have
2. Refractoriness under load (RUL) is the most important property for the refractory bricks
3. Electrical resistor bars are made of
4. Except __________ , all other refractories are bad conductors of electricity (i.e, have low electrical conductivity)
5. Which is a basic refractory ?
6. Spalling resistance of a refractory can not be increased by
7. With increasing alumina content, the fusion point of high alumina refractories
8. Which is not an alumino-silicate refractory?
9. Which of the following is not a neutral refractory ?
10. Silica bricks are attacked by basic slags at high temperature. Which of the following is not used solely as a binding material?
Question 1 of 10