1. With 100 Vac applied to the primary of a transformer so that it draws 500 mA, what will be the 300 Vac secondary current?
2. If you wanted to decrease the inductance of a coil, you might increase the:
3. What is remanence?
4. As a generator armature passes the 270 degree point, the induced voltage is:
5. When a coil collapses the induced circuit current will:
6. Which coil would be used as a step-up transformer primary if coil number 1 has 100 more turns than coil number 2?
7. If the primary of a 4:1 turns transformer dissipates 5 W, what is the secondary power?
8. A utility pole transformer used to supply a residential customer with two phases uses:
9. A change of one ampere per second in an inductor that induces a voltage of one volt is considered as which unit value?
10. When an electromagnet reaches maximum strength, it is considered to be:
Question 1 of 10