ENERGY OIL GAS Engineering Interview Questions :-
1.Briefly describe your ideal job?
The job which can give me self satisfction, intrest never dies on doing, updates me, not routine, and never get a chance to adultrate.
2.How much expenditure on petrol and diesel in India per day?
2.3 crors of liter purchasing from out side.
3.What is Metering theory?
Fluid characteristics and flow theory (including Bernoulli’s theorem and Reynolds’ numbers) are introduced
and developed to provide basic metering theory and techniques.
4.What is aquifer?
AQUIFER IS NATURAL RESOURSE OF UNDERGROUND WATER WHICH CAN BE DEVIDED IN CONFINED AND UNCONFINED CATEGORIES
5.Energy Oil Gas Interview Questions:
1. Describe a time when you anticipated potential problems and Developed Preventive measures.
2. Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone’s opinion.
3. Tell me about a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize your tasks.
4. What is your typical way of dealing with conflict?
5. Tell me about a time you were able to successfully deal with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa).
6.What is the Mean of OGDCL
Oil and Gas Development Corporation Limited PAKISTAN’S NATIONAL E&P COMPANY
7.WHY THERE IS NO USE OF STRENGTH OF SEA WATER IN PRODUCING ENERGY?
WHO SAYS THAT THERE IS NO USE OF SEA WATER STRENGTH IN PRODUCING ENERGY . FRO YOUR KIND INFORMATION SEA WATER STRENGTH IS USE IN PPRODUCING ELECTRICAL ENERGY GENERALLY CALLED TIDAL ENERGY.
8.What is mmBtu, in measuring natural gas?
Million Metric British Thermal Unit
9.Who is responsible for the huge amount of electricity usage?
factories & cooling systems
10.How can people in general decrease the usage of electricity?
minimizing lighting, saving temperature