Refrigeration and Air Conditioning LAB VIVA Questions :-
1. The COP of reversed cycle refrigeration cycle is defined as the ratio of ______.
2. The C.O.P. of a Reversed Carnot cycle refrigerator with lower temperature T1 and higher temperature T2 will be ______.
3. If Tn is kept fixed in a refrigerator working on reversed Carnot cycle, then COP with increase in T1 will ______.
4. In reversed Carnot cycle working on perfect gas, the isentropic work of compression is isentropic work of expansion.
5. In reversed Carnot cycle working on vapour, work done during isothermal process is
7. If the ratio of high temperature to low temperature for reversed Carnot refrigerator is 5/4, then COP will be
8. A reverse Carnot cycle has a COP of 4. The ratio of higher temperature to lower temperature will be
9. The COP of Carnot refrigerator used for comfort cooling is ______ when compared to that used for making ice.
10. For the same range of temperature operation, the difference in COP of heat pump and refrigerator is
11. A refrigerator operating in same range will have ______ COP when working substance is changed from R-12 to R-717.
12. The COP of heat pump operating on reversed Carnot cycle is defined as the ratio of
13. A heat pump operating between higher temperature T2 and lower temperature T1 has COP of _____.
14. 1 ton of refrigeration in terms of kJ/min is equal to _____.
15. 1 ton of refrigeration in terms of kW is equal to _____.
16. 1 ton of refrigeration in terms of kcal/min is equal to _____.
17. In case of wet vapour region, the work of isentropic compression is _____ work of isentropic expansion.
18. Carnot refrigerator among all refrigerators operating between two fixed temperatures has _____ coefficient of performance.
19. Air refrigerator cycle works on ____ cycle.
20. Air refrigeration system is preferred in _____.
21. The dense air system in comparison to open air system based on Bell-Coleman system and for given range of temperature has _____ power/ton of refrigeration.
23. Fluids ______ heat while changing from a liquid phase to vapour phase.
24. A container in which the liquid is vaporised and heat is absorbed.
25. The temperature at which the liquid vaporises is tied up with the _____.
1. refrigeration effect and work done
4. equal to
12. heat rejected and work done
17. more than
20. air crafts